Two Kids and a Coupon received complimentary product from Build-A-Bear Workshop® for purposes of this review. A reader giveaway was also provided. All opinions and love for things cute and cuddly are completely and totally our own.
After a long winter and a gloomy month of April showers, we’re definitely ready for some May sunshine and fun here at Two Kids and a Coupon. We’re excited for spring, green grass and flowers and our friends at Build-A-Bear Workshop® obviously feel the same way! They’ve launched some fun new stuffed friends for spring and if you have a little one in your life, you’re going to want to check them out.
- Rainbow Style Zebra ($20) has colorful striped fur, big blue eyes and a purple nose and comes with a Rainbow Suspenders Skirt Outfit, Twinkle Toes Triple Up by SKECHERS® Shoes and Fuchsia Heart Sunglasses.
- Rainbow Dreams Butterfly ($20) is a beautiful pink plush butterfly with rainbow wings and comes with a Rainbow Sequin Dress, Lavender Flats and Lavender Sequin Bow Headband.
- Rainbow Glitter Bear ($20) is bright and vibrant and comes with a Rainbow Is My Favorite Color T-Shirt, Rainbow Tutu, Rainbow Flats and Bear Flair Sequin Bows.
We were sent a Rainbow Glitter Bear this week to check out and much like everything we’ve ever had the pleasure of enjoying from Build-A-Bear Workshop®, it’s absolutely adorable. No details were left spared and this cute rock star style bear is definitely going to bring some smiles and some color to my 9 year old’s room when I give it to her birthday in a couple weeks. She’s going to love it!
For more information on Build-A-Bear Workshop® visit them online at buildabear.com®. You can also follow them at the social media links below.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/buildabear
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/buildabear
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/buildabear
- Instagram: Search for username buildabear on Instagram
- iPhone app: www.buildabear.com/app
- Blog: http://blog.buildabear.com/
Watch for our giveaway coming soon where you can win a $25 Build-A-Bear Workshop® to treat someone in your life to one of these fun new friends!