Looking for a fun and easy meal the whole family will enjoy? This easy french bread pizza can be made and baked in minutes and is a movie night favorite here at our house. Here’s how to make it.
- One loaf of french bread
- One container of pizza sauce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- One Package Pepperonis
- Italian Pizza Seasoning
- Additional toppings if desired
- Split loaf of french bread in half.
- Spread pizza sauce on bread
- Add pepperonis and any additional meats or toppings you might desire (other than cheese)
- Grate cheeses and cover bread generously with cheese.
- Sprinkle with Italian pizza seasoning
- Bake on cookie sheet at 375 for 20 to 30 minutes or until bread gets crispy and cheese gets bubbly and golden brown.
- Cut bread into slices and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
This is great without the pepperonis as a cheese version as well! We make one half of the bread with pepperonis and one without to satisfy our whole family’s tastes!