Cupcakes and Ice Cream are two of my favorite things! Why not create a cupcake that is banana split inspired?! That is what one of our food contributors did with this very yummy cupcake topped with bananas, whipped cream, and toppings. This super easy recipe is quick and simple to make, and lots of fun for kids of all ages to eat!
- Peel and mash bananas in a separate bowl.
- Make the chocolate cake mix as directed, mixing in the bananas.
- Pour into paper cupcake sleeves and bake as directed on the mix.
- Before serving, allow the cupcakes to cool and remove the papers. The cupcakes will shrink a little bit after cooling and be similar to banana bread consistency.
- Add whipped cream, syrup, sprinkles, and a cherry! YUMMY!