Looking to give breakfast (or even dinner!) a new twist? Try making combining two favorites into one for a definite hit with the whole family member. These easy waffles are made with your favorite refrigerated tube cinnamon rolls and can be made in minutes!
- Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls (However many you need for your family)
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- Frosting (if desired)
- Heat your waffle maker like making normal waffles
- Spray with cooking spray to keep the waffles from sticking
- Place a thin layer of cinnamon rolls on the bottom of the wafflemaker, completely covering it
- Close wafflemaker and cook until done and crispy
- Serve warm with butter, syrup and even frosting!