As a mom who works outside the home in addition to this blog, I always love easy crock pot dinners. One of my husband’s favorites is pot roast and this is one of the quickest and tastiest ways to prepare. It takes just a few minutes to get it ready in the morning, and then just let it simmer all. By dinner time you’re set. Here’s how to make it.
- One beef chuck roast
- 4 packets brown gravy
- Several potatoes
- Baby Carrots & additional vegetables (if desired)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix 4 packets gravy and 3 cups water into crock pot and mix completely with whisk
- Add in salt and pepper or additional seasonings if you desire
- Add roast
- Wash potatoes, cutting into portions if necessary to get them to fit around roast into crock pot
- Place potatoes, baby carrots and any other veggies you like in the water around the roast
- Cook on low heat 8 to 10 hours. If possible, flip roast once during day to prevent one side from drying out and to keep it moist
This post may contain affiliate links. These help support this site and help continue to make Two Kids and a Coupon possible at no cost to you.