Looking for a new and easy treat with yumminess of roasted marshmallows? These easy cupcakes use marshmallows as the frosting and add a kiss of chocolate too. They’re quick and easy. Here’s how to make them!
- One Box of Cake Mix for Cupcakes (plus additional ingredients as required on box)
- One Bag Large Marshmallows
- One Bag Hershey Kisses
- Make a batch of your favorite cupcakes as directed on box, taking them of the oven 5 minutes before they are done baking.
- Add a marshmallow to the top of each cupcake and put back into oven.
- Bake for the remaining 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and using a spatula gently smash down each marshmallow on top of each cupcake so that it looks like frosting.
- Place Hershey kiss in the middle of each cupcake.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.