Looking for a kid friendly snack that’s a fun twist on traditional brownies? These bite size treats always have our kids asking for s’more!
- 1 box brownie mix (plus additional ingredients like eggs and water instructed on box)
- ½ cup crushed honey graham crackers or crushed Teddy Grahams
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini-marshmallows
- Butter Flavored Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Mix brownie mix (and additional ingredients called for as instructed by box). Preheat oven to temperature instructed on box as well.
- Spray mini-muffin pan VERY thouroughly w/ butter flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix in graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Spoon mix into muffin tins and be sure to allow some room at the top for them to rise
- Bake as directed on the box
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan. You may need to use a toothpick and trace between the outside of each brownie and the edges of the cup to keep it from sticking before you can remove it since the marshmallows tend to melt rather gooey