The last few months we’ve had a lot of fun creating some great new recipes for a sponsor using Great Value products from Walmart. We’ve baked some great creations over the holidays and for Valentine’s Day and our challenge for this month is to bake some fun spring time treats using Great Value refrigerated cookie dough and crescent rolls. We spent the weekend making some fun treats and we’ll be sharing our recipes all this week for some new ideas for your own spring time baking.
What is your family baking to get in the mood for spring?
Shamrock Pudding Cookie Cups
- 1 Tube Great Value Sugar Cookie Dough
- Non-stick baking spray
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- Food Coloring
- Using a muffin tin generously grease each section (1 tube of cookie dough makes about 10-11 cups)
- Divide cookie dough into even sections into each cup and using fingers or metal spoon sprayed with cooking spray press dough firmly to sides and bottom of each cup so that it forms a small bowl.
- Bake as directed watching them closely and remove from oven when they turn golden brown
- Once cooled, gently use a knife to cut along edges and help remove cookie cups from pan.
- Next, make pudding using milk as directed. We made green pudding for St. Paddy’s Day, but add whatever color works for you!
- Fill cups gently with pudding before serving. Don’t fill too far in advance to prevent the cups from getting soggy.
Watch for more of our Great Value baking project recipes coming soon!