Like many of you, our family loves to be creative during some of our family time at home. We’re always breaking out the craft materials, crayons and color books for new creations and the boxes from our many product reviews often get turned into rocket ships, pirate boats and more.
As a mom who has a love of all things artistic myself, I love to encourage this creativity in my kids and I’m always on the look out for new toys that encourage my little artists. I was thrilled when we were recently offered the opportunity to review Crayola’s Marker Airbrush.
Here’s a description of this hot new toy:
With Crayola’s new Marker Airbrush, kids can also feed their love for creating with markers, producing amazing airbrush effects on paper, fabrics, and windows, using their favorite Crayola Broadline Markers. The Marker Airbrush is kid-powered (no batteries needed!), and works with a simple hand pump. Simply attach any Crayola Broadline Marker (including Crayola Pipsqueak and Fabric Broadline markers!), pump it up, and spray away
Crayola Marker Airbrush
- With the Crayola Marker Airbrush, kids can create amazing airbrush effects on paper, fabrics, and windows
- The Marker Airbrush is kid-powered and works with a simple hand pump, and can be used with any of Crayola’s Classic Washable Broadline Markers, Washable Broadline Window Markers, or new Bright Fabric Broadline Markers
- Simply attach a Crayola Broadline Marker, pump it up, and spray – no batteries required!
- Kids can use the Marker Airbrush to create free-hand airbrushed drawings or use the stencil sheets to create professional –looking masterpieces
- The Marker Airbrush includes the Airbrush Sprayer, 8 washable markers, 4 bright fabric markers, 20 sheets of paper, and 4 stencil sheets
We’ve been trying out Crayola’s Marker Airbrush and it’s been a blast. I haven’t used an airbrush since art class back in high school and this is a fun and kid-friendly update to this artistic tool. We loved that there are no batteries needed, the kids operate it with a simple hand pump and it’s great that it work with any of the Crayola Broadline markeers including the washable ones! My kids ages 3 ½ and 8 ½ needed assistance using this (and to keep them from painting everything in sight!) but older kids should be able to operate easily on their own and this would be a great quiet time toy to keep kids busy while they’re off on Christmas vacation. The markers do get used up quickly, especially if you’re creating lots of masterpieces so I’d recommend picking up a few extra packs of markers to go with it, but it’s a fun and creative toy that I’m sure your little artist will enjoy this holiday season.
Visit Crayola online for more information on the Crayola Digital Light Designer. Be sure to check out the Crayola Holiday Gift Guide and to “Like” Crayola on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter to keep up with the latest Crayola news and updates!
One very lucky 2 Kids and a Coupon reader will also be winning Crayola’s Marker Airbrush for their little artist. See below for how to enter!