Back to school is here and as you’re stocking up on school supplies and items for lunches and back to school snacks, don’t forget to check the packaging for those familiar Box Tops for Education seals.
By collecting these from your favorite products that you’re already purchasing, you can earn money for your children’s school, and this fall many participating products at Walmart will be loaded with 4 Box Tops to collect! Over 100 items at your local Walmart store are participating, including Cheerios, Hamburger Helper, Nature Valley and Totinos. You can even earn more Box Tops from General Mills by liking Walmart on Facebook.
We collect box tops regularly for our children’s school and this is a free and easy way to donate and make a difference with items you’re already buying anyway! I’ve even found boxtop seals on clothing we bought at Walmart this year, so keep an eye out on everything you buy.
Check out the Box Tops For Education website to learn more about the Box Tops Program and how you can help your school reach its goal for the 2012-2013 school year. Visit EarnMoreForMySchool.com to find out how you can earn even more for your school with eBox Tops.
For more information on this program check out the below links.
- Box Tops for Education website http://goo.gl/aoc3e
- Box Tops for Education on Facebook http://goo.gl/PIOdP
- Box Tops for Education on Twitter http://goo.gl/UD755
- Walmart website http://goo.gl/DpWz1
- Walmart on Facebook http://goo.gl/gWcJl
- Walmart on Twitter http://goo.gl/f4Fc2
- Earn More For My School website http://goo.gl/0TNqu